Saturday, October 18, 2008

24-Hour Comic Book Day Status Update 2: Electric Bugaloo


Just over the halfway point in terms of story development, as I've got 12 pages scripted and penciled, and I've created a very nice little device to hold together what has rapidly become a series of vignettes. I don't know if that's cheating a bit, since they aren't technically “a story,” but it's going to be 24 pages of comics, and they'll be written in a day, and the device will hold them together to be debatably one larger story. I'm getting tired and hungry and have lost much faith that the book will be fully inked by the end of the day, but inking and lettering are less of a concern because if it's written and penciled, I'm not going to back out of the inking and lettering. So all I have to do is lay it out and script it and the damned book is basically done.

My clothes have changed because I walked my beautiful girlfriend to the subway and didn't want to do so in the same t-shirt I'd been wearing around for 30 hours.

No comments: